Proud moments! The first launch at the Voorschoten shipyard since renewing the facilities in Q1-2019. BN123, the sixth Mulder Favorite 1700 named TRANQUILITY is the first new-build at the ‘old’ shipyard.
The Voorschoten yard is one of three locations of the Mulder Shipyard Group. The land was purchased in 1938 by Dirk Mulder Senior and functioned as the main facilities until the relocation to Zoeterwoude in 2012.