The Mulder 76 Wheelhouse was delivered to her Dutch owner…
It was in December 2012 when Mulder Shipyard closed the original Voorschoten shipyard and moved to a brand new location in Zoeterwoude. Three separate locations of construction, interior pre-fabrication and stainless steel, merged into the nearly 7.000 m2 development in Zoeterwoude.
For almost seven years, the Voorschoten real estate of 4.500 m2 was inactive. Multiple plans occurred as the shipyard is situated on one of the most attractive waterfront locations of town. From dividing the plot to waterfront villa’s, to the construction of luxury senior residences.
We believe that everyone has his profession, and ours is not that of real estate development. Therefore it is with great pride that we hereby announce the re-opening of the Voorschoten shipyard. Property that is owned by the Mulder family since 1938.
After investing in new machinery, repainting facilities and upgrading the electricity network, the first two aluminium hulls arrived for outfitting. Coming Spring will see the delivery of a Favorite 1500 and a Favorite 1700 to her Dutch owners.